Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3rd Help Project Reflection

Karan Grewal's Football Tournament
What did you do to help?

I helped Karan make the main football informational poster to put up above the table during ticket sales at lunchtime.  I also helped him make decisions such as whether or not players will wear cleats and how many people will be on a team. 
Who did you help?
I helped Karan Grewal.  He is hosting a football tournament for his intramurals club that will be some sort of play-offs tournament with teams of 5 or 6.
What did you learn?
I learned that football posters are relatively easy to make! I also learned more about the intramurals club and what is going on with their club at the moment.  I hadn't talked to Karan or Sean about the club since last year, so it was nice to learn about what they were currently doing.
What would you do differently next time?
If there is a next time, I would definitely make more football posters because they came out beautifully! I might also suggest trying another sport besides football that would appeal to a different group of people. 
Identify Pros & Cons
Pros:

The football poster does a good job of communicating information to interested players.
Cons:
Their is no major con to this project or me helping Karan out.  Everything went smoothly and the poster is very informational.

No comments:

Post a Comment