Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14th- Work Day Progress

October 14th, 2010.

During the Independent Project time, I talked over ideas of a Junior class get together with some fellow juniors.  Last year, I had wanted to throw a Roman toga party, but didn't have enough time to organize everything.  In addition, everyone had a lot of fun playing the game Twister at the sophomore class get together ("The Sophomore Pajama Party) I organized last year.  Thus, I would like to make a Junior Toga Twister party.  I've also noticed that a lot of people are doing clean-up type projects, so on top of my Campus Clean Up project, I hope to organize the junior class get together.

Next Steps:
-"run with the idea!"
-Take an interest survey
-Figure out a location, time, and date
-Figure out activities and find a mentor
-make guidelines for the fun yet appropriate attire for the event
-figuring out how to cover costs/whether it will be a potluck or donations

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun, Jenny, although I would say Twister in togas would definitely be a challenge!

    ReplyDelete