Monday, November 29, 2010

Update on Leadership Progress

Independent Project Progress Update

Yesterday, I finished my reflection on my first independent project for the campus clean up.  I also held the first in a series of lunchtime spirit competitions on Wednesday, November 17th 2010.  I still need to get written feedback from various students in the student body.  During an ASB meeting, we reflected on how it went.  The following aspects were discussed:
-Definitely getting a microphone.
    We had to yell which wasn't very effective.
-Having grades more fairly represented.
-Playing lunch before the beginning of the competition.
-Possibly getting a megaphone
-Getting the word out effectively, but not spoiling the surprise.

At the moment, I am currently helping with other ASB projects such as the spirit board and the winter Tolo.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment